Bob Dragon – Dragon Extraordinaire – Chandler – Arizona – United States – Planet Earth – Milky Way
Objective 1: To let everyone on the Internet know that I have a lot to say, and it is all important.
Objective 2: To give our species a voice. I am one in a billion – I have a blog and there is at least 999,999,999 bearded dragons out there that don’t.
- I have been Extraordinary for 37 months of my 44 month life. The first 7 months were spent being awesome and learning Extraordinary. That is in human time and it is approximate.
- Running Amok – I run amok better than most living creatures:
- There isn’t a bug I won’t eat, an item I won’t climb, or a corner I can’t hide in.
- Dust bunnies fear me and I am excellent at rounding them up in a timely manner.
- Life – I have been a dragon all my life.
- Google – Need I say more? If I don’t know it right now, I will Google it and know it in 5 minutes!
Experience – Adventures: This is a category that could be update on an hourly basis.
- I work a computer, work a Kindle, a television, radio and have my own website. So, basically I am a reptile living in a human environment and excelling at it. I honestly think I do this better than a lot of real humans do.
- I am able to identify everything including aliens – see Stevie’s page
- I can work Amazon.com
- Aunt Fancy
- Cindeless – my first comment when my blog went live!